Services are provided through Video Telehealth to residents of NC and SC.
Professional Counselor Telehealth Provider in South Carolina (Credential #455 ), and the link to the SC Telehealth Provider webpage: https://llr.sc.gov/TeleHealth/Counselor.html
- Individuals, Couples, and Groups
- Children ages 10+, Adolescents, and Adults
- Counseling for all stages of life: crisis, the process of change, the restorative times, or check-ins for maintaining healthy focus
- Workshops and Seminars/Speaking engagements
*Special engagements may be provided in person. Telehealth provided through a HIPAA compliant video platform.
Areas of Specialization includes:
- Sexual Abuse, Violation, or Shame (not current abuse in child clients)
- Depression and Anxiety
- Grief and Loss
- Work and Career issues
- Emotional support for those struggling with Gut health and Autoimmune issues, or those dealing with food allergies and natural/alternative dietary issues
- Post-natal/Postpartum Support for women and couples struggling with sleeplessness, balance, depression, babies with colic or chronic issues, the feeling that you’re crazy, self-doubt
- Life Adjustments
- Emotional Issues
- Relational Struggles
- Pastoral and Missionary support
I work with a wide range of other issues as well. My counseling consists of processing and education, using the approach to counseling I believe will work best with your situation and needs. I weave in psychodynamic, family systems, emotion-focused therapy, experiential, gestalt, psychoeducational, and cognitive-behavioral therapies.
I offer Spiritual support for those who desire to have that as part of their counseling.